How We Manage
It is our top priority to create a healthy and safe environment for our employees at Şişecam. To build this environment, we take all necessary measures to raise awareness of employees on occupational health and safety.
We carry out occupational health and safety practices in compliance with Şişecam ISG and OHSAS 18001 Standards. We monitor these practices through annual audits. We provide regular OHS trainings to all our employees in order to reduce occupational accidents and create a healthy working environment.
We are aiming for zero work accidents by creating a cultural transformation program in all our processes by 2030.
- Single Point Course/Tool Box Training
- Kaizen activities to prevent accidents
- Employee OHS Scorecard
- OHS Culture Transformation program
- Innovation in the Field project
- Şişecam Healthcare Services Tracking Program
Monitoring and Reporting
The number of accidents at all Şişecam facilities and our targets and actions to reduce this rate are communicated to our stakeholders every year in our Sustainability Report.
Relevant key indicators: (GRI 103 – GRI 403)
- Number of Accidents
- Number of Fatal Accidents
- Incident Rate (IR)
- Lost Day Rate (LDR)
- OHS employee trainings (person*hour)