How We Manage
At Şişecam, we Transform Life through collaborations with all our stakeholders in line with UN Sustainable Development Goals. Pursuant to our sustainability strategy, we adopt a multi-stakeholder, comprehensive and participatory approach. We focus on developing collaborations where we can add value, and create value with our many corporate memberships.
Şişecam is a member of the International Commission on Glass (ICG), which connects academics conducting research on glass with companies operating in this field. Şişecam is the first company sponsoring ICG studies on common problems and developments in the glass industry, in line with ICG's 2030 targets.
We aim to further expand our collaborations and partnerships that serve SDG 17 (Partnerships for Goals) by 2030.
- International Glass Symposium
- ICG (International Commission on Glass) leadership
- Borsa İstanbul Sustainability Index
- Celcian Glass Solar
- DEİK (Bulgaria and Romania Business Councils)
- DGG (The Deutsche Glastechnische Gesellschaft e.V.)
- ESG (European Society of Glass Science and Technology)
- GAE (Glass Alliance Europe)
- IKSV (İstanbul Foundation For Culture and Arts)
- TKYD (Turkish Institutional Investment Managers’ Association)
- TUYİD (Turkish Investor Relations Society)
- TURKTRADE (Foreign Trade Association of Turkey)
- PETFORM (Petroleum and Natural Gas Platform Association)
Monitoring and Reporting
Our current corporate memberships and cooperation projects during the year of activity are communicated to our stakeholders every year in our Sustainability Report.